The invisible way to straighten your teeth without braces. To discuss clear braces in the Fenton MI area, please feel free to contact us to schedule an appointment.
For information on Invisalign, please visit www.invisalign.com.
We are offering a free scan right now to see simulated before and after results. Pay at the first appt for a reduced fee of $4200 or pay $2400 at the first appointment and $2400 at the 3 month appointment.
- Invisalign uses a series of clear removable aligners to straighten your teeth without metal wires or brackets.
- The aligners are made through a combination of Dr. Rachor, Dr. Holden or Dr. Still‘s expertise and 3-D computer imaging technology.
- You wear each set of aligners for about 2 weeks, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
- As you replace each aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will move – little by little, week by week – until they have straightened to the final position Drs. Rachor, Holden or Still has prescribed.
- You’ll visit Drs. Rachor, Holden or Still about once every 6 weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned.
- Total treatment time averages 9 – 15 months and the average number of aligners worn during treatment is between 18 and 30, but both will vary from case to case.